RSP Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate 60 Servings
This supplement is a micronized creatine powder which is used to increase body strength.
RSP Nutrition is known for building lean muscles.
It helps in muscle recovery.
It is a dietary supplement.
You can consume 1 Scoop in 250 – 300 ml of water.
- PURE 100% MICRONIZED CREATINE – Every scoop of this supplement contains 5g of 100% pure creatine monohydrate. It is used for increasing muscle strength, power, cell volume, and endurance.
- STRENGTH, RECOVERY, & LEAN MUSCLE GAIN- RSP Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate has been proven that it increases the muscle strength and helps to gain lean muscle. It keeps the body hydrated. This makes it very popular among the people who love to exercise.
- MICRONIZED CREATINE FOR ALL AGES – This supplement has achieved a good pharmacological grade and helps in enhancing optimal absorption. It is beneficial to all the people of any age group as it supports cognitive function, helps to decrease mental decline, and prevent muscle loss.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN – This supplement is one of the purest forms of Creatine that you can find in the market. According to the researches, the Creatine Monohydrate has been proved as the most beneficial ingredient available for the people who are looking forward towards increasing lean muscle growth.
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Total servings: 60|
|Per Serving % DV|
|Creatine Monohydrate 5g **|
|The daily percentage is according to the 2000 calorie diet.
It can vary according to the diet.
There is no other ingredient.
Warning: If a person is suffering from a health problem, is pregnant, is breastfeeding or taking any type of medicine, then it is instructed to concern a physician before consuming RSP Creatine Monohydrate. This supplement is not meant for children so keep it away from them.
HOW TO CONSUME
Add 1 scoop of the supplement to 250 – 300 ml of water or juice. Then mix until it completely gets dissolved. You can also add 1 scoop of the supplement in your pre or post workout drink. A normal person can consume up to 2-3 scoops in a day for first 4-5 days of use. From then, consume up to 1-2 scoops in a day after or before your workout or with meals.
- It helps in increasing lean muscle growth.
- It is capable of increasing ATP production.
- It is capable of increasing muscle stamina.
- This supplement supports muscle recovery.
- It is micronized for quick absorption.
Do I need to take this creatine with carbohydrates to make it more effective?
Whenever a person digests carbohydrates, their pancreas secretes an insulin hormone. Insulin helps our body to deal with carbs. Insulin helps in driving the nutrients into our muscles so that it can help in recovery. If creatine is taken with fast burning carbs, it will increase the absorbing rate of the muscles. It is also responsible for fat storage. Therefore, it is best to consume it with the post workout meal.
Can you tell me the features of the product?
Creatine Monohydrate supplement is manufactured by RSP Nutrition. It consists of creatine monohydrate which is the oldest form of creatine. It is capable of increasing muscle power and increasing muscle mass. This supplement is clinically studied the formof creatine and is safe to consume. If a person is looking for a product that will help them in lifting explosively, gaining the muscle size, and increasing the overall workout performance, RSP Nutrition Creatine is the one for them.
Is it harmful to some people?
If a person is suffering from a health problem, is pregnant, is breastfeeding or taking any type of medicine, then it is recommended to consult a physician before consuming RSP Creatine Monohydrate. This supplement is not meant for children so keep it away from them.
Creatine makes you gain weight so should I not take it on a cut?
Yes, creatine helps the body to hold the water for a longer time; it is a good thing as the body will stay hydrated.
Is RSP Nutrition Creatine allergic or unsafe?
Creatine does not contain any allergic content. It is one of the purest forms of the product. It is not a steroid. It does not have any side effects associated with it.
Which supplement is better creatine or protein?
Amino acids are known as the building blocks of the body muscles. Creatine is an outstanding supplement, but protein is better than creatine.